Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday Refresh-February Week 1

Every Sunday I sit down and look at my week ahead, plan meals, and go to the grocery store. Therefore I am hoping to share with y'all every Sunday my planner designs to help inspire you to start your week off right. So please subscribe to my page so you don't miss any pages.



I am a planner by nature. You can find many list around my house, which is why I am such a big fan of paper planners. And I love my MAMBI Happy Planner. I have tons of room to make list to my heart's content instead of being limited by characters or screen space digitally. My problem is actually executing those plans. So one of my goals this year is not to just plan, but to accomplish, not just talk but do!

I decided to use La Vie En Rose for most of my projects for the month of February including my planner because of the classic black and white patterns, pink and red floral, and gold accents. Close to My Heart not only created these beautiful papers, but started carry an ephemera pack for only $5.95 that includes craft die cuts, cardstock stickers, and plastic die-cuts. It is perfect for my planner pages!




All supplies used:
        


    



No comments:

Post a Comment