Sunday, January 10, 2016

Mother/Daughter Class 2016

I usually ask for mothers not to bring their children with them to my classes. It's not because I don't like kids or because they are not capable of doing the stamping but because as moms we do a lot for our families. Many of us mothers give so much and rarely treat ourselves to something that is just for us. I would like my classes to feel like that, a quick vacation from life. A time to laugh with friends and catch up once a month, while enjoying a hobby that is just for them.

Once a year I try to hold a class that invites you to bring your daughter with you. Bring your daughter to either spend one on one time with her or to expose her to stamping with the hopes that it will be a hobby you can enjoy together as she gets older. This is a great class for beginner stampers. The class will stamp 10 - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" mini cards using the Georgie Paper Pack. It will be stamping simple images and phrases with coloring. Who doesn't like coloring? I think the puns are whimsical and perfect for children and many of the phrases would work great for Valentine cards.

This year's class is extra special because it is using the Animal Greetings stamp, which is the Operation Smile stamp. Operation Smile is a non-profit supported by Close to My Heart that provides cleft palette surgeries for children all over the world. For every stamp set that is purchased, Close to My Heart will donate $7 to Operation Smile. I'll be talking more about Operation Smile in another post.

Sign up with me and pay no later than Jan 14th.


BASIC PACKAGE: $25* (includes shipping & tax)
     

          *Additional Supplies needed: I know some of you already own these items so I didn't include 
                 them in the package.


EXTRA PACKAGE: $40 (includes shipping & tax)

     Basic Package
              +

Again please turn in all orders and payment by Thursday, Jan. 14th.





No comments:

Post a Comment