Monday, February 22, 2016

Sunday Refresh-February Week 4



You know you wouldn't think people would need a reminder to love, but we do. In a week where I am  going come in contact with hundreds of people, I want to remember to show love. Not a fake love but one that comes from deep inside of me because I care about them. One that puts all of my troubles and frustrations aside to care more about someone else than myself. You never know what people are going through and maybe they just need to be shown a little love!

11Dear friends, since God loved us that much, we surely ought to love each other.12 No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us. 
1 John 4:11-12


This is the last week I will use the La Vie En Rose paper. I focused this week on the kraft paper die cuts that are included in the La Vie En Rose Complements pack. I took the die cuts and colored them in using the Touch Twin Cherry Pink alcohol marker by ShinHan. These markers blend and color beautifully leaving no lines behind and allow me to customize my projects with the perfect color. I also added a few stickers from the Fundamental Basic Sticker Pack
I have to keep it short and sweet today because life is busy so I hope everyone has a great week and use your planner to remind your self to love and "accomplish much"!




All supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment