Monday, April 11, 2011

Studio J step-by-step



I promised a wonderful step-by-step video to help you get started with Studio J and here it is. If you decide to start scrapbooking digitally don't forget to go over to my website to create your account.


While you are there don't forget April's Studio J special which allows you to receive Free embellishments when purchasing 10 Studio J layouts.


Here is one of my recent Studio J creations. One of my favorite things to do with Studio J is to use the layouts with enlarged photos that way I get the most bang for the buck. If I was creating a traditional layout I would have to pay $8 to enlarge to an 8 x 10, additional photo cost, paper, and embellishments; but with a Studio J membership I am paying $6.50 for a 2-page layout, Free JEPG, and Free shipping.



No comments:

Post a Comment