Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Scrap in a Flash-Personalize with Studio J

I am loving this video series put out by Close to My Heart that essentially gives you a detailed tutorial of Studio J. This video shows you how to take a preformatted layout in Studio J and make it your own. Even I have picked up on a few capabilities that I was unaware Studio J can do. If you have the Fanfare paper and like to scrapbook traditionally scrapbook you might still want to check out the video to give some great ideas.


If you have not signed up to for Studio J please go HERE!

The Workshop Club is papercrafting with the Fanfare paper packet in May if you are interested in ordering the Workshop which inludes:
My Reflections Fanfare Level 2 Paper Packet
My Acrylix Fanfare Workshop Stamp Set
Buttons Blue Assortment
Neutral Embroidery Floss
Workshop Guide (Instructions for 2-page scrapbook layout or 12 cards)
Only $29.95-click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment