Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 2011 Blog Contest Entry

This month the Workshop Club created using the Mayberry paper kit. As a challenge to progress in their projects the members are encouraged to compete in a contest using that month's paper pack. Well it seems that life is really busy but I'm glad to say that Lorelei had time to put a layout together. Please encourage her with kind comments.


If you like what you see, Close To My Heart is giving away a great bundle on their Facebook Page that includes the Mayberry papers!
All you need to do is post an image of artwork you’ve created using the My Reflections® Sophia paper packet to our Close To My Heart Facebook wall. Then, the person with the most “Likes” on their image by Friday (April 29, 2011) at noon (MST) will win this fabulous collection! Start posting!
https://www.facebook.com/CloseToMyHeart

5 comments:

  1. Nice layout. I love the way you have one photo bridging both pages. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout. Love the middle picture! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this layout! Great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete