Friday, March 4, 2011

Scrap In a Flash


In February, Close to My Heart ran a Studio J promo for the first time. I wasn't going to miss out on saving a little money and getting to catch up on my scrapbook to do list. So, I will be posting (via the FREE jpeg files you get when you are a Studio J member) the quick and easy layouts. I have to say they turned out fabulous.

If you don't think you have time to scrapbook any more but still long for a beautiful album full of all of your family's memories there's isn't an easier fix than Studio J. You just upload your photos, drag and drop, and they automatically resize to fit the layout of your choice with the paper of your choice, add a title and journal and viola! Best of all you only pay when you order and no software to load on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment