Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Scrap in a Flash #2

This layout was so fun to make with Studio J because I didn't have the embellishments on hand that would have allowed me to color coordinate. But with Studio J all I had to do was click on the buttons and I could choose to have them match the clothes we were wearing. I made all the other pictures black & white to allow the colors to really pop.

As a side note this was such a fabulous trip. When you have a family of your own it is hard to find the time to get extended family together. It was so worth what ever sacrifices had to be made to spend time with just the women that I love and admire the most.

True sisters...My sister and I live in different towns. When we went to get dressed the first day in Mobile we realized we packed identical clothes. Used to happen a lot when we lived together in the same house so it just warmed my heart to see that sometimes we are two of the same even after all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment