Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lucky Blog Contest

It just so happens that many of my CTMH friends have boys instead of girls. There is always the debate as to whether Close To My Heart makes available enough papers that will accommodate us with males to scrapbook. Well I think Lucky hits it out of the park! I love it because it has Outdoor Denim (blue) and Sunset (orange) as the feature colors. A wonderful color palette for older boys, outdoor trips, boy scouts, and for those Auburn fans in my life.

Once again my only entry is from Denise. I met Denise recently and she continually inspires me with her use of embellishments. She tackled the sewing technique on this layout, one that I am too chicken to try myself, and I think it just looks wonderful. Great job Denise!! Please feel free to leave positive comments for Denise.


Supplies:
Paper
Lucky level 2 (x7137B)
Stamps
Connections (D1330)
Hodgepodge Alphabet (D1301)
Dimensional Elements
Fresh Shapes (Z1019) retired
Inks
Outdoor Denim (Z2140)
Sunset (Z2191)

No comments:

Post a Comment