Thursday, August 27, 2015

National Dog Day

I guess I missed National Dog Day yesterday. I really adore my dog. She is my first child and has put up with us for 14 years. And I loved seeing all of the pictures on social media yesterday of everyone's furry family member. One of the reasons I wanted to purchase the new Artistry Cricut Cartridge from CTMH was the Dachshund image. They have other dog images too, but I cannot believe sometimes how many of my friends have a Dachshund and I knew I would love to create a card for them featuring their four-legged friend. I also wanted to remind you of the Stamp of the Month for August that will only be available for 4 more days so don't forget to purchase yours. https://www.tamra.ctmh.com

Dachshund Card
4 3/4" square card base
Colors: Sorbet, Barn Red, Bamboo, Saddle
Dachshund Image-Artistry Cricut Cartridge
Dog Tag-Artistry Cricut Cartridge
Sentiment-Framed Close to My Heart Aug 2015 Stamp of the Month
Gold Shimmer Trim
Distressing: Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap
                    Saddle-CTMH





No comments:

Post a Comment