Monday, August 24, 2015

Happy Everything card class with Operation Smile

I am loving the Zoe paper that Close to My Heart introduced in August. I knew the next card class I conducted would have to have that paper pack and since this is the last month to order out of the current Idea Book, I wanted to feature the Happy Everything stamp set in order to bring funds and awareness to Operation Smile. For every Happy Everything stamp set purchased CTMH donates $3!!! If you would like to make the fabulous Coffee Cup gift card holder you will want to purchase the NEW Artistry Cricut Cartridge available only through CTMH. Please purchase on my website.

September 21 @ 5:30pm we will make these 10 cards!
(bow card designed by Lisa Jarvis)

$32-Basic Package (must order through me)
9 cards and 1 Gift Card holder including all cuts!!
Base and Envelopes

Additional Supplies
Operation Smile T-shirt (optional)  Please let me know style and size. CTMH donates $10 for each 
   T-shirt purchased.                            

No comments:

Post a Comment