Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Why Croppin on Cloud 9?

Well, I've decided to start a blog. I felt like the most important thing about the blog was the name. I wanted it to communicate how I felt about my business, and after a lot of brain storming one of my good friends came up of the name Croppin on Cloud 9. It was perfect! The name brought me back to when I first was introduced to Close To My Heart. That day I was so excited to finally be able to scrapbook all of my family's memories and it look beautiful when I was finished.

You see, I am far from crafty or creative but with Close to My Heart's philosophy of Faster, Simpler, Easier I was able to create something I was proud of just by following the instructions they laid out.

So I truly am on Cloud 9 every time I get scrapbook. I get to archive the memories I have made with my family. I get to laugh with all of my friends and look at their memories as the scrapbook with me. Being a stay at home mom I have very little time that isn't spent with my young ones and scrapbooking gives me the opportunity to have a little mommy time. All of these things leave me feeling rejuvenated. I hope you enjoy my blog and that it will inspire you to take a little mommy time and leave you feeling like you're on Cloud 9.


No comments:

Post a Comment