Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Handmade is a Gift in Itself

I don't know if you have ever received a handmade gift, but it is a gift with a special blessing attached. It defines the saying, "it is the thought that counts." You can't put it together last minute and often times it is personalized. Who has time for that? You do, if you put in an advanced effort.

In the day in age, where hand written letters are far and few between, I love the idea of a handmade Christmas card with a handwritten message. But, as I am guilty of doing in previous years, once Thanksgiving comes everything else in life leading up to Christmas day is one big blur. And I'm sad to admit, but I have even neglected to mail any Christmas cards, homemade or otherwise. So this year, I vow to do something different! I will get a head start and create now, so that I can enjoy the business of the Christmas season without the guilt of needing to create personal little gifts (my Christmas cards). I invite you to do the same.

I will start creating my Christmas cards in October. Order the Close to My Heart White Pines Christmas Card Workshop and get all of the supplies to make 15 cards. And in November I will create the quick and easy Cut Above Christmas cards. So if you like the idea of being able to spend your time with your friends and having adorable handmade cards to mail I would love for you to join me.

Oct 26-White Pines Workshop
Additional Supplies Needed:
Your favorite adhesive!

No comments:

Post a Comment