Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Has Begun

I have to say the 2012 Christmas season was a very relaxing time for my family and I, not because it was planned that way, but because we were sick and was forced to stay home and recover. I am very thankful for this time because it made me so grateful for my little family. Now 2013 is in full swing and we are going full steam ahead. So I wanted to share a few of the upcoming events I have planned.

Jan. 7 @ 6:30pm is Workshop Club
Jan. 11@ 12:00pm is Workshop Club
Jan. 12 @ 9:00am is Avonlea Card Workshop

If you are interested in joining me for next month's Va Belle Vie Scrapbook Workshop we will meet on  February 4th @ 6:30pm and February 8th @ 12:00pm you must order and pay me no later than January 11@Noon. Cost is $35

And don't forget it is National Papercrafting Month so with an additional purchase of $5 (total $35 before tax and shipping). You can purchase the adorable Whooo's Your Valentine Kit for only $10 (plus tax & shipping)!


If you are preparing for Valentine's Day don't forget the beautiful Happy Valentine's Day stamp of the month for $5 when you purchase $50. Or order directly for $17.95.

If you need a new technique to your 2013 projects, try the resist emboss technique!



No comments:

Post a Comment