Wednesday, December 7, 2011

More Christmas Tags

I'm telling you I really don't think there is a craft that I need to do that I don't find myself reaching for my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  If you are like me, and in the middle of the Christmas season and attempting to add a personal touch to your gifts by making your own tags, please see what I have created and tell me what you think. I apologize for using retired stamps. Christmas stamps never go out of style and I just keep adding to my collection but also picking up some of my favorites year after year. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Melodies  D1324 (retired)
No Peeking  D1177 (retired)

Holiday Warmth  D1376 (retired)
No Peeking D1177 (retired)

No Peeking  D1376 (retired)

Mistletoe B&T (retired)
Share the Magic  D1443 (limited edition stamp of the month)

I entered this tag in a contest Hobby Lobby is having. Everyone entered such elaborate tags so I don't expect to win but it was fun to put my little creation out there for others to see. Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment