Thursday, September 9, 2010

Captivating Summer Vacations



Growing up we went to Disney World every other summer. Some of my most fond childhood memories are the times that we were at Disney. Now that I have children of my own I love getting to take them to "The Happiest Place on Earth." Getting to scrapbook those fun trips is great, as I get to relive all those special moments. So I was thrilled when Close to My Heart released the Zippidee papers which went great with my Disney World Trips or any other theme park trips. If your summer vacation is on your list of pictures to scrapbook check out the Zippidee Workshops on the Go. It comes with the Zippidee Level 2 paper pack, Ticket to Ride B-sized Stamp Set, Dimensional Elements Stars, and a colorful Workshop Guide that gives you step by step instructions ona 2-page layout. All for only $29.99.
You also have plenty of paper left over to make additional layouts or maybe you would like to use it to make cards (instructions for cards are included in the Workshop Guide). I used my leftover paper to make another layout using the new Magic (How-to-Program).


No comments:

Post a Comment