Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Workshop Club Blog Contest

I am beginning a blog contest with my club members. To be a part of the contest all you have to do is sign up for either the Workshop Club or Scrapin by Mail. Email me if you would like more information. Check back each month to vote for your favorite layout.

To vote: Leave a comment under the post stating which layout you would like to vote for and any additional encouragement if you would like. Only one vote per contest. I don't want it to be a popularity contest so please be as objective as possible if you know the members. Winners will be announced at the next club meeting (Aug 3-voting will end at noon that day) and will be awaraded a prize out of my goodie box.

Entry #1 is Lost Tooth


Entry #2 is Graduation in MN

7 comments:

  1. Ladies ya'll did a great job! I love this paper, it goes with just about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love the layout and the colors! Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....sorry....I was supposed to vote! I am voting for #2.....love the colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm voting for #1. LOVE the pink & green together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for #1! Who doesn't love a loose tooth kid? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job ladies -- very creative. I love how many photos the creator of entry 1 got on the page and how she added the green into the color scheme. For entry 2, I love the chocolate used and that the LO is very "clean" (balanced).

    I have to choose one, so my vote is for entry 2. Good luck to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow- very tough decision. But since I am a straight-line type of girl, I have to pick #2. Very well balanced and clean lines.
    But just to note- I think these are both exceptional! The use of color in both is wonderful, and I like the playful nature of the lost tooth layout, too!
    Great Job to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete