Friday, May 21, 2010

NEW-Board Book


The Close to My Heart Summer Idea Book has tons of really great new products, but I was drawn to the My Creations Board Book(Z1310). It was so practical because of its many uses. I decided to make a counting book for my 3 year old who is learning his numbers. It can also be used as a family album for little ones who may not see their relatives too often or maybe a book to work on special phonic sounds. Either way it was great to create something the little ones in my life can actually touch and play with, without getting in trouble. And I have to say they love it!

If would like to make a Board Book of your own, head over to my website!

I also used the new My Creations A-door-ables (z1321), Foam Die-Cuts Numbers (Z1162), Animal Cookies Level 2 Paper packet(x7112B), It's a Zoo(C1360), Dream Big(D1399)

Stamp Pads:
Clover Green-Z2113
Tulip-Z2166
Dutch Blue-Z2119
Desert Sand-Z2118
Grey Wool-Z2125
Sunflower-Z2150




No comments:

Post a Comment